The ECM603 series three-phase digital panel meters are suit for 220V (L-N)/ 380V (L-L) low voltage system.
The ECM603H is suit for up to 35 kV system. (input voltage is 57.7/100V).
ECM603 and ECM603H are designed for monitoring and displaying electric parameters include voltage, current, active power, reactive power, power factor, frequency, active energy and reactive energy.
The devices are user-configurable and can replace numerous single function meters. There are optional modules for different requirement, which are 4-20mA analog output, status input, relay alarm output and RS485 com.
- 3 line LED, high definition and brightness
- Sampling AC data in single or three phase system
- Optional single parameter measure or integrated measure
- External CT programmable (PT programmable as well in ECM603H)
- RS485 communication/ MODBUS protocol
- Password protect
- Standard: DLT721-2000, IEC61000-4
Current : 0.5%
Active energy: class 1
- Power loss£¼2VA
- Power frequency withstand voltage: AC2kV/ min. ~1mA Input--Output--Power
- Insulation resistance £¾50M¦¸
- Impulse withstand voltage: 5kV (peak), 1.2/50uS
- Input range:
Current: AC 0~5A
- Overload capability: 120% of rated current or voltage
RS485 port/ MODBUS protocol
Baud rate: 4800/ 9600bps
Address: 1~ 247
- Analog output load resistance:400¦¸
- Relay output: 250VAC/5A, 30VDC/5A
- Status input: external power supply
- Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test: IEC61000-4-4, Level 4
- Surge immunity test: IEC61000-4-5, Level-3
- Electrostatic discharge immunity test: IEC61000-4-2, Level 4
- Operating temperature: -40~ 70¡æ
- Storage temperature: -50~85¡æ
- Humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing