The ECM700 series three-phase multifunction power meters are suit for up to 220kV system.
The compact device is designed for monitoring and displaying electric parameters include voltage, current, active power, reactive power, power factor, frequency, active energy and reactive energy.
Additional, ECM700 is user-configurable enable users to add extendable DI/DO modules. The auxiliary functions (SOE, TOU, harmonic analysis, dual-RS485 com) are so powerful enough to satisfy different applications.
- Large STN LCD screen, high brightness
- Compact design with real-time measurements
- Optional DO/DI modules.
- Auxiliary SOE, TOU, 31st harmonic analysis
- External CT and PT programmable
- Programmable Setpoints system
- RS485 communication/ MODBUS protocol
- Standard: DLT721-2000, IEC61000-4
Active energy: class 1
- Power loss£¼3VA
- Power frequency withstand voltage: AC2kV/ min. ~1mA Input--Output--Power
- Insulation resistance £¾50M¦¸
- Impulse withstand voltage: 5kV (peak), 1.2/50uS
- Input range:
Current: AC 0~5A
- Overload capability: 120% of rated current or voltage
- Status input: up to 8 routes, provide 30VDC power supply if it is dry contact
- Relay output: up to 4 routes, node capacity is 220VAC/5A, or 30VDC/5A
- Harmonic analysis: 31st odd component for voltage, 31st odd component for current
- Communication: RS485 port/ MODBUS protocol
Baud rate: 2400/ 4800/ 9600/ 19200bps
Address: 1~ 247
- Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test: IEC61000-4-4, Level 4
- Surge immunity test: IEC61000-4-5, Level-3
- Electrostatic discharge immunity test: IEC61000-4-2, Level 4
- Operating temperature: -20~ 70¡æ
- Storage temperature: -40~85¡æ
- Humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing